This is a limited and exclusive bundle featuring the best-seller and popular high-end luxurious Port family, along with the Bohema family.
26 Font Styles
Those fonts were selected and used by several worldwide publications, from fashion magazines to cinema, business and art publications like Empire Magazine and Time Magazine, on a biography of the Doors book, among many others, having also been featured on the limited edition of the popular Scrabble game — Scrabble Typography 2nd Edition and on a wide range of brands, projects and books. Now it's your time to finally make these families part of your toolset, bring your projects to a whole new level with these luxurious high-end font families.
Port is an experimental Didone typeface with a modern twist, inspired in the well known forms of typography masters such as Bodoni and Didot and the exuberance and elegance of calligraphy typefaces.
Port melts the straight lines and strong contrasts of the Didone typefaces with the elegant lines of calligraphy in a geometric way, resulting in exuberant characters with geometric swashes that can be combined in countless ways. The result of this experiment is Port, an unique and rich display typeface meant to be used on big sizes and it's main perk is the amount of alternative characters it features.
Port is Open-Type programmed and includes hundreds of alternates, from swashes to titling alternates, ligatures and stylistic sets with each character having a thin version of itself, giving complete freedom to all your creative needs.
Bohema is a classic art deco typeface with a modern twist, the Bohema Font Family is a revival of the past with a modern look from the future. The font family includes 20 unique and distinct styles to give your next project that special elegant and deco touch you might be looking for.
Terms and conditions - Licence
Onrepeat Types Standard Commercial License
By downloading this font package, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement, in conjunction with the receipt that accompanies each purchase, constitutes the complete agreement between you and João Oliveira (Onrepeat Types).
1. Allowed uses You may use the licensed fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size. You may use the licensed fonts to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
2. Number of users The maximum number of simultaneous users for each font is 1 user by default unless you buy licenses for multiple users. All users must belong to the same company or household purchasing the font.
3. Third parties You may provide the font to a graphic designer, printer or other service bureau that is working on your behalf only if they agree to use the font exclusively for your work, agree to the terms of this license, and retain no copies of the font on completion of the work. You may not provide the font or make it accessible to any other third parties.
4. Embedding You may embed the licensed fonts into any document you send to third parties. Such documents may be viewed and printed (but not edited) by the recipients. You may not under any circumstances embed the licensed fonts into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of such products. Such use requires a different license which may be offered by contacting directly Onrepeat Types. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
5. Modifications You may import characters from the font as graphical objects into a drawing program and modify such graphical objects. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the licensed font itself without Foundry’s prior written consent.
6. Copyright The font and the accompanying materials are copyrighted and contain proprietary information and trade secrets belonging to the foundry owning the font. Unauthorized copying of the Product even if modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the written materials, is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement of the foundry’s intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
7. Termination This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from João Oliveira if you fail to comply with any provision contained herein. Upon termination, you must destroy the written materials, the Product, and all copies of them, in part and in whole, including modified copies, if any.