We offer amazing deals for web professionals. Sign up for free to get deals
Light leaks commonly show as bands of bright, colorful streaks over the top of your image. If you want a shortcut to creating a realistic light leak effect, check out this deal.
Easy to work
- Well systematized layers
- Fully editable layers
- Easy to customize
- Non-destructive actions
- Well documented instructions
- This action can be use on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and CC 2018 (tested in English version)
- Suggested to use high resolution photo sizes between 1000 – 5000px (min resolution: 72dpi)
NOTICE!!! DO THIS OPERATIONS BEFORE USE!!!
- Make sure you are using the ENGLISH version of Photoshop;
- Go to: Image / Mode and check the "RGB color" and "8 Bits/Channel"
- (Just for CS5 and higher versions) Click on menu icon at the right on "LAYERS" panel and go to "Panel Option...",and check the "Add "copy" to Copied Layers and Groups".
HOW TO PLAY ACTION
- Open the action (for that go to: Window / Actions, click on menu icon at the right and choose in list "Load Actions" then find the action on your computer and open it;
- Open your background image;
- Find action in the action list and open it and click play
- Wait a few seconds that Photoshop make all actions (speed of action work depends of the power of your computer);
- Then change the colors and Effects if you need
- Ready! just save.
HOW TO USE OVERLAY
- Open Adobe Photoshop.
- Install Overlay Actions.atn
- (Window > Actions > Load Actions)
- Open photo.
- Play Overlay Actions.
- Place a suitable file with overlay effect, rotate, and scale the if necessary.
- You can use multiple overlays on one photo.
- Enjoy with results!
Terms and Conditions
You can use the files for personal and commercial works.
This deal is provided by : Inventicons. You can learn more about this product if you visit the author link